Top 5 Kitchen Products

Hi there,

I love cleaning, sad but true lol. But I also know there are lots of others out there who love it too. Show me some love if your one of those people ;) So naturally my first official post was going to be a cleaning related one. Today I thought I'd share with you my top 5 kitchen cleaning products (your excited aren't you??)

1. Zoflora


This is a no brainer, its a cult fave and if you haven't discovered this yet let me tell you, your missing out. In all honesty I use Zoflora all over my house but mainly in my kitchen. I use it to wipe down work surfaces, cupboard doors, in my mop bucket, on woodwork, on tiles, literally everywhere that needs a wipe down. The main benefit is its antibacterial however my fave thing about it is the smell, and taking about the smell there are 17 different scents to choose from. I'm currently crushing on new scent Lavender Escape. You can pick Zoflora up in most pound shops and major supermarkets and it usually retails at £1 for a 120ml bottle, bargain.


2. Stardrops Original All Round Cleaner


This is a holy grail product of mine. I use it with Zoflora to make a more soapy solution for wiping down and mopping etc. It really does make everywhere sparkle and its great on windows too. I buy this from Home Bargains and it retails at around 80 pence - £1.


3. Fairy Liquid

When it comes to washing up liquid, you cant beat Fairy. I haven't found another liquid that lathers or dissolves food as effectively as Fairy does. It may be a little more expensive (however if your a sassy shopper the big bottles are normally on offer in the larger supermarkets) but its worth every penny and you really do just need a few drops.


4. Stardrops White Vinegar Spray


Omgeee I love this stuff. Okay it stinks to high heaven but it is amazing at cleaning glass, tiles and any other shiny stuff in your home. Buff up with a microfibre cloth and stand in awe of your glistening windows. Grab it in the pound shops, home bargains and B&Ms for a mere squid.

5. Wilkos Apple and Apricot Anti Bacterial Wipes


I cant live without antibacterial wipes in my kitchen. I have three cats and a dog who like to jump on my surfaces and put their paws on my cupboards, so having wipes that I can quickly clean with then throw away is essential. These ones from Wilkos are perfect for the job and smell amaze and a 50p a pack you cant go wrong.

So that's my kitchen essentials, let me know if there are any products that you love to use in your kitchen too! And keep an eye out for more of my top fives coming soon!

Catch you later,
Nina x

Comments

Popular Posts